Sharing Your Gifts While Finding Your Purpose
When: June 28th – July 5th, 2018
Who: Anyone who wants to help BE the change.
What: A trip to Ghana for volunteers who want to share their gifts with those living in impoverished areas to share love and hope while improving lives. Choose from an assortment of volunteer opportunities, such as medical screenings, classroom activities, child care, light construction tasks, and career possibilities.
Where: Accra (and surrounding villages), Ghana, West Africa
Join us on this life changing trip as we visit schools and orphanages and share our love with children in villages in rural Accra. The lifelong friendships you will make with fellow volunteers from across the globe and local residents are lasting and will forever be etched in your heart.
Our trip includes
1. A health screening and education at an orphanage in Ghana.
2. Volunteer with local children in a rural village in Ghana.
3. A visit to Kasoa orphanage and words of inspiration presentation to the staff of the orphanage.
4. Special Volunteer receptions
5. A visit to Cape Coast Castle to learn the history of Africans harrowing journey out of Africa.
6. A day of shopping, beach day OR, for an additional cost, add a wildlife canoe guided trip or safari.
7. Lifelong friendships and a life-changing adventure.
After your booking is confirmed, you’ll receive all the information you need to prepare for the trip: packing list, detailed itinerary, and more. You are responsible for booking your own travel and documentation to Ghana but we can help you with that if you need it.
No experience is necessary! Just a loving heart and open arms.
Space is limited